Saturday 30 March 2013

Vanish Oxi Actions Test & Results

I received Vanish Oxi Action as one of my Bzz Campaigns From BzzAgent. I'll explain who they are further down the blog post. 

I decided to try it out with 5 different stains and see what was left on the t-shirt I used. I used a plain white t-shirt. Cheap t-shirt but does the job! I put Beetroot Juice, Vimto, Peanut Butter, Brown Sauce & Pen Marks on the t-shirt. Left the t-shirt in the kitchen on the counter for 5 hours so the stains were no longer "new stains". 



THESE WERE THE STAINS/MARKS AS FRESH

AROUND 5 HOURS LATER BEFORE BEING WASHED...

JUST OUT OF THE WASH...

As you can see, it was only the pen marks left on the t-shirt so the Vanish Oxi Action removed 4 out of 5 of the marks on the t-shirt which is really good. I'll be sure to keep the rest aside in case it is ever needed. 


About Bzz Agent:

You can make an account, complete surveys & be invited to campaigns to receive samples of stuff to try out and review. You do NOT have to pay for the samples, all they ask is that you review them and share your opinion with others etc. 

The better the reviews and more reviews you make, the more you get invited to campaigns to try other stuff. 

For more information head over to their website : 

No comments:

Post a Comment