Friday 15 March 2013

Rude ... Rude People..

So I came across a very rude member on swapz today who sent me this message: 

'u mustt be the scruffest person ever seelling lipstik wat uve robed out shop or watever u bad tramp get a job n stopp trynaaswapp fuking shit'

Now i'll explain the above comment. 

I got quite a good bargain on tester lipsticks online. Since I don't work because of a lot of health problems including struggling to walk , swapping is my hobby so I thought they'd be good to swap. I don't want much for them as they're testers and not originals but if someone can be happy with say 4 tester lipsticks rather than paying full price for 2 then that's good especially when the lipsticks are the same size. My mum posts my parcels since I can't walk to a post office. Sometimes I even add in them FREE with swaps. 
 

So from the above you can see the following:

I bought them to swap
I sometimes even give them out free
I don't work because I can barely walk

So the member just assumed they were stolen. Not realizing you can get testers free with some companies, others sell them at a lower price & you can also buy them wholesale online. And telling me to get a job was not needed either. I'd have been looking for animal work long before now or even working with animals if I could walk.

Not a very good start to the weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Same with beauty concessions. The workers at perfume counters especially get freebies all the time so these things are always in legal circulation and aren't always "stolen". Just ignore them, they have nothing better to do and clearly have no grasp of the English language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I ended up reporting him and blocking him. I have no time for people accusing me of stealing tester lipsticks. For starters if they were stolen from a shop they'd be used. Silly people lol

    ReplyDelete