Thursday 21 March 2013

Music!! I Have Music!!

So after getting my new replacement phone since the new contract one was faulty, I finally have music on my SD card in the phone! Which clearly shows it was a problem with the phone originally and not all 6 of my SD cards that I tried.

Quite pleased with myself as well, I actually got a screen protector on my phone without bubbles. Usually my phone ends up looking like a Dalmatian & I have to put a different one on that again ends up looking like a Dalmatian or sometimes I end up lucky 2nd time round and it doesn't look too bad.. 

So I have around 11GB space to fill up with apps & my 64gb card to fill with music , photos etc. Since the website said it took a 32gb card I wasn't expecting it to accept a 64gb card. I bought a 64gb micro SD card for my camera but ended up giving it a try in my phone just to see if it worked or not and it did! I don't really need that much space for my camera but I was going to get one and keep it in an adapter and put aside for any occasions just in case something comes up. Even though I most likely won't need it any time soon, never say never right? 

 Well hopefully my phone runs better and with no faults now! 

*Fingers Crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment