Friday 15 February 2013

Three new dvds!

Again I got woke up by the post man! Two parcels for mum & one for me.

I decided to buy a few dvds on eBay the other day for 99p each. Quite a bargain if you ask me especially with free postage and they were brand new.

I swap for dvds as well so my collection is building up quite a bit now but I also sometimes buy them on ebay if there are some dvds going for 99p or £1 that I haven't already got. 

This is what arrived today: 

Basil, Night of the Living Dead, Pretty Smart

I've never seen this before but to be honest I've never even heard of it!

I've never heard of this either

This one I have heard of but I don't think I've ever seen it

So since I haven't seen any of them before it will give me something different to watch.

Have you bought any new dvds lately? Did you like them? 


No comments:

Post a Comment