Wednesday 13 February 2013

Everything5Pounds Refund Came Through

So I eventually got my refund for my everything5pounds order of 2 pair of shoes that were really badly damaged and shouldn't have even been sent out in the first place.

I haven't bought anything from them since then as I'm so fed up with them sending me faulty goods.

Nearly every order I have made with them I've had to return something!! And over half the items I've ordered in total have been returned because they've been faulty. 

I'm sorry but a company selling new items every day should really check their stock before sending it out to people.

If you want to see the damages the two pair of shoes I returned had then click the link below to view my past blog post with photos of the damages


No comments:

Post a Comment