Sunday 17 February 2013

My Vanish Oxi Action Arrived!

My first campaign products from BzzAgent Arrived!! Vanish Oxi Action. I was actually really amazed at how much they sent I only expected a little sample of it to do one wash or maybe two. 

This is what arrived: 

Box Just Opened With A BzzAgent Information Card On Top.

Part Of What The Information Card Says.

Another Part Of The Card.

I Even Got Some Vouchers With It I Could Use If I Wanted To Buy It Again.

Five Vouchers In Total. In Tesco The 1Kilo Vanish Oxi Action Is Currently Half Price At £4.34 Until The 24th Of This Month!
A Guide To Stains Booklet That Came In The Parcel. Quite Handy Really Especially To Show Off The Different Stains The Product Is Supposed To Be Good For.

Contents In The Booklet

Another Informative Part Of Text Showing Different Ways To Use It.

I'm not sure if there is a scoop inside the packets I received but there might be.

I received two packets as shown above. They're both 200g so really good!


One out of the box.
I haven't tried it yet. But I will post a before and after soon enough when I do to show if it works or not. 

To get free stuff like this to try out and review head over to BzzAgent's website and join in the campaigns. All you have to do is fill out the surveys on their page and they'll invite you to the campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment