Sunday 25 September 2016

Swap Gifts With Penpals

I do apologise, I have been pretty absent for quite some time.  I'll admit that blogging really isn't a strong point for me but I would really like to learn on how to improve my blog and writing. 

I have been doing penpal letters for quite some time now. I don't have a social life due to my health so it keeps me connected with people. I also later decided to create my own facebook group called swap gifts with penpals, this is where many people are able to arrange swaps easily in the one place. 

I was really surprised with how popular the group became as members increased pretty fast and there are now over 700 members. 

I thought I would share it with people on here in case there is anyone that wants to join.

 Click here to go to the group


No comments:

Post a Comment