Monday 26 September 2016

Bath Bomb Bastic - Bathroom Treats


After browsing their website, I noticed what a fantastic selection of items they had and with great prices too! 

The business is located in Essex in the UK and they have both a facebook page and a website.


I love a good treat in the bath, and I know there are a lot of people out there that are the same. Whether it would be bath bombs, bath petals, fancy soaps, lush smelling body washes and even stuff for my hair... I always manage to somehow find it too hard to resist!

Don't these look great?

All of their products are made from natural ingredients and safety assessed which is fantastic. I love natural products. I have really sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I use and I know that other people may be the same way. 

On their website they have bath bombs, soaps and chill pills. Chill pills are mini bath bombs. They  come in different scents and colours.

They also display the ingredients on the website so if you have allergies, don't worry! The ingredients are there. 

Coconut dream soap loaf
These soap slices are £1.50 each and are hand cut so may slightly vary in size although minimum weight of each slice is 100g.

They also do love heart guest soaps weighing 20g each ideal for weddings or other events. Those are 50p per soap.

Then I noticed my favourite section, the deals section. Everyone loves a deal, right? 

At the moment they do chill pill pick n mix cones, which are £3.50 per cone! Great idea for christmas presents. 


Don't they look lovely!

They also do £10 gift cards if you want to give someone a gift card for their website.

My favourite product from browsing their website has to be this;

Rose Mega Fizz Heart Bath Bomb 


I love the smell of rose products. 

Also I noticed the detail and effort put into each item, for such great prices I have definitely added the page to my watch list for when my toiletries run short. 

Be sure to give them a like on facebook by clicking here

And dont forget to visit their website! 

http://www.bathbombbastic.co.uk/
http://www.bathbombbastic.co.uk/

They are currently doing buy 4 get 1 free on essential oil bath bombs so if you enter FIVE4TEN at the checkout you will save £2.50!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment