Thursday 29 September 2016

Been Unwell & Weekend Is Coming!

I do apologise, I do want to start blogging again but my migraines seem to say otherwise. So I have had to have a bit of a rest for a day, which was a bad start I know but still a must. 

It also gave me some time to think about ideas of things to talk about although instead my body choose sleep! Never mind... There is always tomorrow right?

Well tomorrow I have the hospital to speak to a Neurologist about my Epilepsy so first of all I have to write down what I plan to say as they always ask how things have been and my answer certainly won't be "great fantastic no seizures or sickness" as that isn't the case... 

But after that is done, I can come home and I have no plans until social work contact me to arrange to come to see me... which is another thing I don't look forward to but I need help so it is needed. 

But again, enough of this doom and gloom. I hope the weekend will bring some nice swaps or maybe even ebay sales.

It's just a shame I can't train my cats to do every day tasks... 

image from google

No comments:

Post a Comment