Thursday 4 April 2013

RelaxAhh... And My Goodies To Come!

I came across a small business on facebook called RelaxAhh. They're based in Cornwall. They sell natural toiletry products (which is what drawn me in as I'm vegetarian) & a lot of their stuff looks really nice as well. 

I had a look at their photo albums on facebook and was even amazed to see how lovely their presentation was for gift sets & that they even have little gift bags and baskets and will send personalized gifts to people if you buy them to send to someone else.

I didn't order a gift set but I did find myself ordering the following:

Strawberry Lip Balm - £1
Honey and Vanilla Lip Balm - £1
Tea Tree Solid Shampoo - £3.50 
Strawberry Body Wash - £4.99
Rosemary Soap - £3
Peppermint and Poppy Seed Exfoliant Soap - £3
Rosewood and Poppy Seed Exfoliant Soap - £3

Overall Cost £21.99 with postage only £2.50!

I'm quite excited to try their products. I have a sweet tooth when it comes to scents so I'll have to try not to lick off all the Honey & Vanilla Lip Balm!!! I'm most excited to try the Tea Tree Solid Shampoo. I've never tried a solid shampoo before, only liquid ones. 

I contacted them on Facebook about questions about some of the items asking about scents etc & they seemed lovely and replied to all my questions in order.

Here are some photos taken from their Facebook page to show what they make: 











For more information or to purchase from the company head on over to their facebook page:


They are trying to raise £4,000 in 4 weeks to rescue their business as they are going through a tough time so every little counts!!

They are hoping to bring out a lot more products and even a makeup range but can only do this if people help them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment