Friday 19 April 2013

Pokemon Games Arrived!

When I bought these, Amazon said estimated delivery was 2nd May - 10th May so I'm delighted they arrived sooner! It is my birthday on the 26th so perfect timing .. Looks like I'll be spending the next week gaming . I'm currently playing Pokemon Black (yes & writing a blog post) .. I haven't long started it since I was previously playing heart gold, ranger & mystery dungeon explorers of darkness and never really got round to starting it .. Oh and Pokepark 2 for the wii... I have been playing that as well.

This is what I bought : 

 



Pokemon Conquest was £22.99 & Pokemon White 2 was £27.99. 

I got an email saying they received one of the games in sooner than expected and estimated delivery date was moved to 23rd of April. I have a hospital appointment that day so I'm actually even more glad they came earlier otherwise I'd have to get them redelivered or get my mum to go to collect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment