Thursday 18 April 2013

My cats photobombed my photos!

I decided to take photos of clothing items I had stored up to get them swapped on swapz.co.uk .. and whilst taking the photos, my cat Spyro decided to be her usual mischeivious self and she "photobombed" my photos... 

This is the outcome of her antics.... : 

HELLO TAIL!!!

SO... when everyone looks at the style of the sleeves all they will see is a cat!

This one really made me laugh!

I'll just sit here...

Still Sitting..

Would this look good on me ?

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!

Not quite sure what she was doing there. .. 


AND... Finally... 
Blaze decides to join in..  



Trying to advertise the clothes for swapz and my cats want in the photographs! 

Now I'll have to put on the descriptions "CAT NOT INCLUDED" 

Thanks kittys!



No comments:

Post a Comment