Tuesday 9 April 2013

Newly Made Bath Bombs!





I made 17 in total but a few didn't hold. I'm quite new to bath bomb making though so practice makes perfect.

What I used:

300g Bicarbonate Of Soda
100g Citric Acid
Water (In A Spray Bottle)
Lemon Meringue Fragrance
Jelly Bean Fragrance
Frankincense Oil
Bergamot Oil
Grapeseed Oil
Red Liquid Colouring
Mica Colouring

What you also need:

Scales
Mixing Bowl
Bowl For Putting Ingredients In To Weigh On Scales
Syringe (For Any Oils That Don't Have A Drip Cap Bit) 
Gloves
Bath Bomb Moulds

Strangely enough I think they smell a lot like Skittles! 

2 comments:

  1. These are fab! Next you should try and fit in some skin benefiting ingredients :)

    For anyone interested, I'm holding a MAC giveaway on Friday!

    http://thescienceofhappy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you think so! I'm quite new to it only made bath bombs 3 times. The moulds were originally ice cube moulds but quite a decent size for smaller bath bombs. I've got about 70 or more oils to experiment with - some essential oils and some fragrance and quite a few colours so plenty to play about with. I've just had a bath with one of these and some of my usual stuff and my skins really soft so can't complain! Bathroom smelt nice too :)

    Hope you get plenty of entries for the giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete