Tuesday 9 April 2013

My First Birthday Present

No.. It's not my birthday yet but not long to go! 26th of April I turn 22. I paid for a dressing gown my mum wanted as part of her birthday as her birthday is 2 days before mine so she gave me one of mine early since I already knew she'd most likely get me that anyway (I know her too well!) although I think that's so I don't take her dressing gown off her when it arrives and put it away until her birthday haha!


  Device is David Draiman's side project outside of the band Disturbed. I listened to a few of the songs that were on to be on this album from their Facebook page and I liked them, although to be fair I didn't expect not to since I really like Disturbed's music.

But yeah that is my very first birthday present. I usually only get money but I told my mum if she wants to buy me something to look at a list of Disney / Family DVDS I'm after and music cds I'm after and she can take her pick from that list what she wants to get me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment