Friday 19 April 2013

Crisp Cut!

Very pleased with myself. Cut my self down to a maximum of 2 packets of crisps a day. I'm not joking I was hooked and it wasn't healthy at all. I could sit and eat about 8 a day! Safe to say I put on the weight & barely being able to walk does not help either.  I said to myself.. "If I cut myself down to a set amount and start eating healthier I will notice a change soon enough"

I can honestly say I am as addicted to crisps as smokers get with smoking. If i go a day without a packet I end up getting to the point all I want is a packet of crisps and nothing else is good enough.

I also bought clothes that I really liked that are a little on the small side to persuade me to stick to it.

Been about 6 days now and so far so good. Fingers crossed I keep it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment