Thursday 4 April 2013

Magazine Cds & more..

I've been subscribed to rocksound magazine at £5 for 5 magazines and one free CD per magazine. I like the free CD's that I get with the magazines because they introduce me to bands I've never even heard of and give me new music to listen to.  I used to watch music channels to get introduced to new bands but I don't watch TV anymore.

In my recent magazine I noticed the CD had a track from the band Device which is David Draimans new side project outside from the band Disturbed. A lot of the time I don't recognize most the bands on the CD's. I really like all of Disturbed's songs & I've had a listen to some of the songs that David is doing in the side project and so far I've liked what I've heard & will definitely be purchasing their album.

I've got 64 gb to fill with my memory card in the phone so the more music I find I like the better so the CDs from the magazine will come in handy.

Speaking of CD's I managed to win a new and sealed Kings Of Leon CD on ebay for 99p! 

I've never heard of any of these songs so all new for me.  Good buy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment