Tuesday 24 September 2013

New Dragon Incense Burner

I absolutely LOVE dragon and other fantasy / gothic ornaments so this dragon incense burner was ideal for me. 
 
I did see another one before finding this that I really liked, although problem was it was from America which meant expensive shipping and custom charges so I decided not to go for that one.
 
I love candles and incense stuff but I previously only had a round ceramic incense holder for cones and I wanted to start using incense sticks as well. My mum said "I dont see why you're spending so much just to use it for burning incense stuff" but I just wanted it to fit in with my other ornaments. 
 
This was the dragon incense burner I bought:
 

 There is a hole just under the crystal ball for incense sticks to be put into & I will also be using this for burning my cones on.

Close ups: 




This cost £12.95 + £2.95 delivery totalling £15.90 which I thought was really good. The holder was sent well packaged when sent. I bought it on amazon. Here is the link:
 

Now to get burning some incense cones and sticks!

 


2 comments:

  1. First class incense gives a nice, long devour in light of its grainy surface. The total for the most part standard and best encapsulations to use when you're expecting to make a tranquil climate consolidate sandalwood incense cones. sandalwood incense

    ReplyDelete