Sunday 15 September 2013

Gift For Mum - Supernatural Theme!

I have a habit of buying my mum random gifts often. She deserves it though! 

This time, I spotted a Supernatural theme t-shirt & my mum really likes the Tv Series so I couldn't resist and had to buy it for her. She loves it! Shes a size 12 but prefers a little space with her t-shirts so I got her a Medium. They are mens t-shirts but my mum and I don't bother about that.

It isn't an official t-shirt but still a good t-shirt.


It was only £8.95 free postage & if you watch Supernatural you will understand it!

I thought it was really funny & the t-shirt its printed on is a gildan t-shirt which is a decent quality t-shirt. I already have a few gildan t-shirts of my own but just plain black.

This is where I bought this t-shirt :

No comments:

Post a Comment