Saturday 21 September 2013

Lost Half A Stone!

Due to health reasons, not being able to walk much & underactive thyroid I found I kept putting on weight. Being sore all the time exercising was too much for me but with a slightly expanded food range I managed to lose half a stone in a few weeks which I am really impressed with. Also cutting down snack food would have helped too!

I was 15 stone, which for a women with the height of 5'3, is overweight according to some people. Some consultants even think my weight was the cause of my pain, however I'm convinced otherwise since I walk on my toes and my full body isn't shaped the way it should be and I've suffered with off and on pains since I was a child.. So I'm hoping to get down to a size 12 again just to prove my point that my weight isn't the problem plus I'm sure I'd be more comfortable with myself then too.

Although I do have to say, it was a bit of a shock seeing I was 15 stone. But I do believe that gave me the push of determination I needed to try to lose weight and I did it without going on a "diet". Instead I did a tesco shop and bought a full shop with over 50 foods/drinks, most of which I had never tried before. I told myself, if i eat more decent foods I won't want as many snacks and if I have new foods to try, I would be curious to try them often rather than snacking on junk food.

So far so good.
Hopefully my method keeps working.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment