Sunday 15 September 2013

Excited Waiting On Things To Arrive.

It may not seem like much to some people, but for me, it is something to look forward to. Since I spend almost every day in my house due to health issues and struggling to walk, I enjoy making new things to pass time. I have decided I wanted to try to make wax melts, but I cant stand in the kitchen long enough to do so.. So i bought myself a bar stool which would be ideal to help me do my craft work in the kitchen whilst sitting down. Hopefully I may be able to try cooking again with a bar stool handy since I've not been able to do so for a very long time since I cannot stand long. 

As well as a bar stool, I bought 2kilo of soy wax, thermometer, wooden stirrers, syringes for some of my essential oils and I also got 4 50ml glass bottles as I plan to make some bath oils too as they are also simple to make. 

Hopefully with the bar stool handy I can make my other toiletry stuff in the kitchen as well rather than sitting on the living room floor all the time as my legs go in a cramp! 

I'll be sure to post pictures of how things turn out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment