Thursday 19 September 2013

I Made *Yummy Scented* Cupcake Wax Melts!

My second attempt at making wax melts was a success! 




I have many scents to choose from but I chose to make Cupcake Scented Wax Melts. Although at the moment, I wish I didn't. Why? Because I currently have on my wax melt burner & the scent in my bedroom is that heavenly my belly is growling! YUMMY!

Although.. It seems I'm not the only one who approves of the scent.

I want in this bag.....

But they smell so good...

Both cats, Spyro & Blaze, started sniffing all over my room when I started burning one of these and both started meowing like beggars! Probably thinking I had a cupcake... Mum had to give them some treats to shut them up as they wouldn't stop meowing. 
POOR KITTYS!


 I've never actually used this candle burner before, but now that I've made wax melts I got the chance to use it. 

 I just bought ASDA's plain tealights for when using wax melts. £2 for 100 tealights which is pretty good. 
 


I used a lilac mica powder when making the wax melts. It was quite glittery looking when melting but looked nice & smelt lovely.

I hope my next batch of homemade wax melts smell just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment