Tuesday 24 September 2013

High Flyers August 2013 Glossybox

I got this box with July's box in an offer for 2 for £15. Their boxes are usually £10 + £2.95 postage. I cant say I was impressed with the contents at all because most I would never use. They have beauty profiles and well.. it would appear they don't get acknowledged since I would have much preferred philosophy or the eucerin aquaphor to the makeup stuff and eyelash curlers..


 Opening the box..
CONTENTS OF THE BOX.
The box contains a leaflet that has some information from Glossybox & includes the contents information, their full size price & subscription offer which i will share below!
I also got this welcome to glossybox card with the box.
 

Item 1:
 Urban Veda Natural Skincare Tumeric + Bontanics Radiance Day Cream. 10ml
This is founded on ancient Indian principles according to the leaflet. This is really the only item in the box I was interested to try. The fact that it was natural skincare stood out to me. It retails at £14.99 for 50ml making this worth approx £3.

Offer:
Visit www.urbanveda.co.uk to receive 20% off your first order, enter code GlossyB (Expires 01/12/13)

Item 2: 
Emite Makeup Eye Lash Curlers
 What?! £20 RRP for eyelash curlers? I've never actually used eyelash curlers before but I certainly wouldn't pay £20 for some.. But that's just me. 

No discount codes for this one.

Item 3:
Jelly Pong Pong 2 in 1 Shadow / Liner
 
 I think people got this in different shades. I got black although I'll never use it. Full size £10.50. This item is from the UK. 

 Item 4: 
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Concentrated Treatment Shot

 
This treatment is supposed to return sun, sea, salt and chlorine weathered hair to summer goddess glory. In that case being indoors most the time this is no good to me either. Full size 15ml for £1.49. This item is from the USA.

Item 5:
Oceane Makeup Remover Pen
 Well since I don't wear makeup, this isn't any use to me either. This is from Brazil and isn't yet available in the UK. I have no idea about the price as their website is in a different language.

OVERALL..  I would only use one of the items worth £3. Looks like I'll be swapping the rest. I should probably just stick to latest in beauty boxes if i see any I like or any that show spoilers before hand because I'm far too picky and end up with so much I wont use.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment