Friday 22 January 2016

Spend Spend! Cheap Buy.

For quite some time now I have wanted to get myself some polymer clay and tools to see if I could make my own beads and pendants for fun. I got a starter kit from china to give it a try and also some tools separate so I have a little extra to work with. Even though the kit comes with a few tools, I always like to be the one that has a bit more to use.

I found the stuff on eBay whilst searching worldwide and although it will take a few weeks to arrive, I'm a patient person. It just means whilst everyone is out on valentines day having a nice romantic time, I will be getting creative with clay haha!

When it arrives I'll be sure to upload my first make, hopefully I don't set off my smoke alarm and try to destroy the kitchen whilst having it in the oven...


No comments:

Post a Comment