Tuesday 19 January 2016

And the winner is .... !!!! *SOLD*

We all know that sometimes even if you get paid a decent wage, or get enough money coming in that sometimes you can still be left short so that's where a piggy bank comes in or eBay which despite fees is still ideal for making a little bit extra especially if you have a few items you could bare to part with. 

However, on this case I did sell one item on eBay but also a couple of craft supplies on Facebook. If they are going to be no use to me, no point in keeping them.. Right?

Anyway due to the recent weather and the fact I'm waiting on my new microwave arriving, I had to book my disabled bus to take me to the post office later than usual this week but I kept everyone informed of that.

This item was sold on eBay:



Drawing can be fun and can pass time well, I used to draw a lot but I don't anymore. I will admit though I wasn't that great haha....
Best to see these go to someone that can get use out of them since they are brand new!

These small bits were auctioned off in a Facebook group and got bids:







May not look like much, but it will help people make some lovely craft items. Personally I'd love to see what everyone made with any unwanted stuff I had as I love artistic minds and looking at new creations but I would be crazy if I asked them everyone to keep me posted on their new makes.

In the end , I use my small sales to cover the cost of getting my laundry done for me. No... I'm not lazy, just disabled and it takes a lot of weight off my back. So in the end after keeping others happy, it keeps me happy too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment