Tuesday 19 January 2016

Brand New Cosy Dressing Gown

Well as you all know, Christmas is well gone and past again and as usual I got money to buy myself gifts but I had no idea what I wanted. Although when the cold weather came it gave me the idea to replace my very old dressing gown with a brand new and cosy fleece one.

I could just put the heating on and run up an expensive bill, although I much prefer the idea of only spending £9.99 plus £3.95 postage on a lovely cosy dressing gown. 


**not my photo** Taken from their ebay page

I ended up buying XXL so it would be really big and keep me warm. I must say though, I am very glad I bought a bigger size since I feel extremely snug and warm when wearing it although just to add to that, even my cats like cuddling into it!

It is a men's dressing gown, and I am female but that really doesn't bother me in the slightest. If it is comfy, that is all that matters.

A little close up of the fabric. As you can see I went for the grey colour. I did originally purchase black but they were out of stock in the size I wanted but went for grey instead since that was in stock. Realistically I wasn't too bothered about colour as long as it wasn't some crazy colour like pink or yellow as they really would make me look silly.

The seller is currently away and not processing orders just now otherwise I would have a link to share to buy one, however if they do become available I will definitely post a link

No comments:

Post a Comment