Tuesday 19 January 2016

Snack of the day - 19th January 2016

I didn't actually have breakfast today and I missed lunch, so it is now 3:29pm and I decided to have a quick and simple snack. I've been quite fond of Tuc crackers for a good while now, but I used to have them with grated cheese until I decided to try different cheese spreads and came across Primula Original Cheese. I have to say, it is my favourite cheese spread by far but I'm cheap and hate paying £1.59 for a cheese spread so I buy it when it is reduced.




I will admit though, I do get times where I really crave it that I just give into the price but that is not often. It is an ideal snack if you are just slightly hungry and tastes delicious. Oh yes, and don't forget the paper plate if you're feeling a little bit lazy and don't want to pile up too many dishes.. I suppose you could get plastic knives as well if you wanted to to be even more lazier.


All prepared and ready to eat. 

I'd love to hear other peoples favourite things to have on Tuc crackers, so please feel free to post in the comment section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment