Thursday 2 May 2013

Bath Mama Competition Win & Order!

So I was very lucky to win a Vanilla & Amber candle from Bath Mama, from a competition I entered.

This was what I won: 



The decorations round the edge come off when burning the candle but the candle smells lovely! 

It burnt for 16 hours 11 minutes total. Longer than I expected.


.. 


With the competition win, the company gave me free postage if I wanted to order from them so I decided why not. 

And this is my order:

Fullers Earth Soap Slice – Soap for spots £3



Banana Moisturising Lip Balm £2

Raspberry Moisturising Lip Balm £2



Banana Hair Treatment £4

I already had their strawberry lip balm and I really liked it so I thought id get banana and raspberry. Banana smells yummy!! So does the hair treatment. Good buy with free postage as well & a free contest prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment