Monday 20 May 2013

Mrs crimbles large coconut macaroons .. and my thoughts.

I got the opportunity to try these cheaper than their original price with vouchers from BzzAgent. 

Being vegetarian, I like to try anything vegetarian but since the "free from" range in most shops is quite pricey, I don't usually buy any off it.

These are £1.15 in tesco but I got 75p off making it only cost me 40p to buy them. Bargain!!





This photo is taken from Google Images. 

My opinion of these is:

I really liked them, very soft and tasted yummy! Macaroons are something I never buy but after trying these with the money off voucher I would buy them again at full price. Quite filling as well.  

They are gluten and wheat free. I find some gluten and wheat free foods taste dry , not all but some. But these did not and were a really enjoyable snack.

So thank you BzzAgent for giving me the opportunity to try these cheaper than the full price and helping me find another food I like.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment