Monday 26 March 2012

JolieBox March 2012

If you don't already know, there are subscription beauty boxes online that you can subscribe to for around £13 per month including postage, some are different prices but a lot are the same.

Most boxes either give 5 or 6 samples of different products from different brands, sometimes full sized products! The boxes are worth more than what you pay for them. Some boxes send out items to suit your skin type etc, from what they get in stock. Others just send at random taken from a selection of 7 or 8 possible choices. Either way, Its always good to open something that you have no idea what it is! 

If you dont like something thats in a box, swap it or sell it! 

So.. Here is my JolieBox March 2012. 

AFTER OPENING THE BOX, I SEEN A JOLIEMAG WHICH IS NEW AND UNDERNEATH IT WAS THIS LITTLE BAG OF GOODIES..

I GOT THIS LCN NAIL CARE NAIL POLISH. ITS LIKE A VERY PALE BLUE COLOUR. NOT QUITE SURE ON THE ORIGINAL PRICE  FOR THIS BUT IT WILL PROBABLY BE AROUND £5.

I ALSO GOT THIS YARDLEY LONDON PEONY LUXURY BODY WASH. 200ML FULL SIZE - SMELLS NICE TOO. WILL DEFINATELY BE USING THIS.  ORIGINAL PRICE : £3.50

THIS IS THE EYEKO SKINNY EYELINER IN MIDNIGHT BLUE. ON THE SITE, THESE SELL FOR £9.50 EACH. I DON'T USE EYELINER PENCILS AS I USE GEL EYELINER OR LIQUID EYELINER PENS SO I WILL MOST LIKELY SELL OR SWAP THIS EVENTUALLY.

THIS IS DAVINES AUTHENTIC MOISTURISING BALM , FOR FACE BODY OR HAIR. IT SAYS 98% NATURAL DERIVED INGREDIENTS WITH ORGANIC CARTHAME OIL. I'VE ALREADY TRIED THIS AND IT MADE MY SKIN FEEL REALLY SOFT! THIS WILL BE ANOTHER PRODUCT I WILL BE USING. THE ONLY OTHER MOISTURISER I USE IS STEAMCREAM WHICH I HAVE MENTIONED IN A PREVIOUS BOX, I LOVE IT! THIS IS NICE TOO THOUGH SO I WILL DEFINATELY MAKE USE OF IT. THE PRODUCT ALSO HAS A NICE SMELL TO IT. THE RETAIL PRICE FOR THIS IS £9.99.

 ohh... a little mirror! I always lose my mirrors, then find them again when I don't need them then lose them again when I do! I thought this was a really handy thing to add in, and I will definately make use of this. It's small and slim enough to carry about in my little every day bag.


"Subscriptions are priced at £10.00 + £2.95 P&P per month and can be cancelled anytime."

In this box, you recieve four to five samples every month, and as you can see the items value a lot more than what you pay for the box. 

I'm looking forward to next months box already
 

No comments:

Post a Comment