Wednesday 9 April 2014

Someone ate my pringles!!

Has anyone else noticed the amount of air rather than crisps in packs / tubs of crisps nowadays? And not just Pringles.. A lot of brands.

It's getting ridiculous. When you open a packet of crisps what you don't want to see is 3/4 air and 1/4 crisps. 

I'll be honest, Pringles I recently bought weren't 3/4 air and 1/4 crisps but it did still look like someone had had a munch at my crisps before me and then sealed it after they ate some. 

However, I posted on their Facebook page as I think its quite ridiculous paying £2.50 or something for a tub when they aren't on offer to find them nearly half empty.. But this isn't the first brand of crisps I've had to complain to about a lot of missing crisps.


Lets hope I get a good response from them and this doesn't happen again.
 
Has anyone else had similar experiences with different brands of crisps ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment