Thursday 3 April 2014

Made A Cat Toy Using Part Of An Old Cat Toy!

So.. My cat Spyro has a habit of biting through any elasticated toys that I buy. I bought mice on wands, bird on wand, and other toys on a wand but she bit through every single one of them and I ended up finding broken toys all over the place! So I then decided to go and separate any left over elastic from the wands and keep the wands.

I went to poundland to see if I could see any cat toys that I could maybe attach to some rope that I found in my kitchen draw to then make up a brand new cat toy for my cats to play with that my cat Spyro can't bite through. I previously used the rope cord to hang up christmas cards but there was plenty left over.

Luckily, I managed to find some cat toys to use and this was the outcome: 


Basic, easy to do and she enjoyed playing with it. I'll really be surprised if she can bite through that!

PLAY TIME!!

So for anyone else out there that has a mischievous cat like Spyro who likes to bite through elastic toys, try to recreate the toys using a bit of rope. You can buy rolls of rope cord £1 in poundland which could be used to make up quite a lot of these toys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment