Wednesday 9 April 2014

eBid: Why I Use It & My Shop!

For anyone that hasn't heard of eBid, it is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell stuff just like eBay only the fee's are a lot less which is the reason why I created a shop on that rather than eBay, Amazon or any other marketplace sites.

The account I use was originally my mums but she never really sold much so passed it on to me and then I decided to go for the Seller+ Lifetime subscription which at the time was on a deal for £49.49 which i thought was great! With that you can open a ebid store free of charge, buy it now prices are available, run until sold is available and so much more!

According to their help section:

SELLER+ Lifetime is currently available for £49.99 if upgrade takes place within 24 hours of registration OR any other upgrade.  

Otherwise the lifetime subscription would be £99.98.

I honestly don't understand why more people don't switch to eBid though. The more that move over to eBid, the bigger and better it will become.

 I gave up with eBay a long time ago, I found the fees far too expensive. I even tried to list a router on there £35 cheaper than what it was bought for new and sealed when people were still selling it for the original price and it never sold even after re-listing and it was just a waste of money paying £1 to list each time. I needed to raise some money, not lose £1's at a time.. 

However, for anyone that is interested.. Here is my eBid shop:


I do combine postage!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment