Wednesday 28 August 2013

Some Online Bargain Buys!!


Now, I'll be totally honest and say I haven't got much to show since I bought a new laptop, dads birthday stuff and treated my mum a bit so its not all that exciting. Although I do have a small superdrug order on the way, mainly due to the fact I needed nail varnish remover but couldnt help myself from ordering some other things as well.

I also have 1kg of coconut oil on the way that I bought on ebay as I'm planning on putting coconut oil on my hair in baths to see if it improves my hair and scalp. Yes, 1kg may seem like a lot to try out but if it doesn't work out for my hair I can always use it when making bath stuff :D 

Anyway, here are some of my recent online bargain buys: 





1. Mini Sugar Panda Tin £1.70  


 As you can see, I use it to store some of my jewellery making stuff like pendant bails, jump rings, earring backings. It's ideal for that! 

You can buy the tin here:
 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310729130109

They send at random, but I asked for either the panda or the bear one and I got the panda so I'm sure if you ask nicely, they will send the one you want!

-----------------------------

2. Boot Laces.. 99p! 
I ended up buying two of these, my cats play with my laces so they do get worn out easily. 99p was a bargain. Mum tried to get boot laces in shops for me outside but they were trying to charge her a couple of pound for one pair so she told her no and she'd get them elsewhere, so 99p for one pair with free postage is definitely a bargain.

You can get them here: 

-----------------------------

3. Four Replica Fragrances By Perfume Oil Boutique. £5.50 each with postage combined to £2.65.


Two are womens scents and two are mens. Female scents are Y.S.L - Belle D'Opium & Dior - Midnight Poison and male scents are D&G - Masculine & Dior - Fahrenheit as you can see from above photos. All were for me as I like mixed scents. What jumped out at me first about these replicas were that all ingredients used were NATURAL. Now I know a lot of cosmetics and fragrances don't have all natural ingredients so it's great that these did. I do not own the originals, far too expensive for me so I would never buy them, however.. I do like the smells from all of these. Some are still available for sale as well as a lot of other replicas on their ebay page. As you can see I've already tried them all and find the smells last a good while. These will certainly last me a long time. Not bad for £24.65 including postage. 

You can buy them here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Solid-perfume-for-men-women-Ladys-millions-farenheit-angels-aliens-LAST-FEW-/321121478724?pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&var=510115782483&hash=item4ac454e844 

What they are selling is their last stock, once they are gone.. That's it. They're gone. So if you buy something and like it, be sure to stock up!

-----------------------------

4. Stickers! 4 Packs for 39p.  I won 8 packs total in 2 auctions on eBay both 39p each so total was 78p for all the stickers

LOT ONE
Close ups of stickers in lot 1. I only took 3 photos as one of the packs I had two of.



LOT 2
 Close up photos. Again one of the packets I had two of.


 I know the first lot of stickers are Tinkerbell stickers, as for the 2nd batch I have no idea although I bidded on these as I write penpal letters and these will get used in my letters to make them look nice and less boring! 

-----------------------------

5. Shamballa Bracelet - Won for 71p in an auction and came from China. What a bargain!



Anyway! That's my recent bargains. 

Hope you liked my post ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment